Posts tagged ‘random monday’
It’s become a bit of a trend in the knitting blogosphere to make Monday a bit of randomness. It’s hightime I jump on the band wagon.
1. The Faithful Follower Giveaway deadline for commenting has been moved to March 21.
2. This is mainly due to the fact that I’m going to be releasing my patterns a bit closer to mid-April than early April. So it’s only fair, if I get an extra week on my deadline, so should you.
3. I took a break and started a pair of socks. It was high time I reminded myself that I actually like knitting, it’s not all about deadlines. Using the Java pattern from Knitty with Melody Superwash from Jojoland.
4. I’ve decided I’m in love with Melody.
5. I got some yummy, yummy yarn in the mail last week, courtesy of Tina’s giveaway at Peacefully Knitting.
7. Scrubbing Bubbles is an awesome product. I cleaned my entire shower for the sheer pleasure of watching soap scum wipe off my shower with next to no elbow grease.
8. That pleasure may have been due to fumes. Either way, I was a happy woman.
9. North Carolina springs are spastic. 70 degrees one day, 50s the next. It’s wonderful.
10. All my early vegetables are planted. Onions, Potatoes, Green Onions, Turnips, Peas, Spinach.
11. I have about 60 tomato seeds starting their year of life on my kitchen table.
Happy Spring everyone!